1. Data of the domain owner
The contact details of the service provider and owner of the website www.masriera.com are as follows:
Company name: BAGUES MASRIERA S.A.
Tax identification number: A08334393
Address: Carretera de l’Hospitalet, 147 Edifici Viena 3ª. Plant 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Email address: email@example.com
Contact phone: 93 481 70 54
2. Purpose of the website
The Entity through the website www.masriera.com presents and makes available to users detailed information about its activity and the products of the “Masriera” brand. Specifically, it informs about the collections, the brand’s journey, in addition to incorporating the product catalog and different ways of contacting the Entity.
Access to the information contained on this website is left freely available to users who access the website, at no cost, the commercialization of the right of access being expressly prohibited.
Below is the document that regulates the Terms and Conditions of Use of the website www.masriera.com:
Acceptance of this document implies that the user:
- have read, understand and understand what is stated here
- assumes all the obligations here exposed
3.1 Obligations and responsibilities of the user
- Attempt to copy, reproduce, alter or modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transfer, exchange, or translate the website
- And, in general, not to create any kind of project derived from the website.
3.2 Entity Guarantees and Responsibilities
The Entity makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information published on the website. However, it is not responsible for the consequences of reading this.
Likewise, taking into account the specialty of the Internet medium, the Entity is NOT responsible:
- Of the damages linked to the temporary impossibility of accessing the website.
- Of any damage, loss or loss (including the error or inaccuracy of the information) if such anomalies, defects, errors, viruses or technical inaccuracies of the website are caused by errors in the terminal or on the internet and / or by the user.
- Likewise, it does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the operation of the website, so the user excludes the Entity from any responsibility that may be due to lack of availability, reliability or continuity of the website or its contents.
- And, in general, the user will not hold the Entity responsible for the existence of any virus that could infect their equipment as a result of their access.
However, the Entity will try to provide, as far as possible, technical help to the user and will try to immediately restore the interruption. Therefore, if at any time an error or anomaly occurs during use, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, the Entity may include within its contents links to sites belonging to and / or managed by third parties in order to facilitate access to information available through the Internet. The Entity does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and content located outside it. Such links or mentions have an exclusively informative purpose and, in no case, do they imply the support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between the Entity and the persons or entities that are the authors and / or managers of such content or owners of the sites where they are located.
3.3 Intellectual Property Rights
The entire Website, as well as its description and characteristics, text, images, brands, logos, buttons, color combinations, and the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, is protected by Spanish and international property laws. Intellectual and Industrial. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of the rights granted by Spanish and international legislation on Intellectual and Industrial property.
The reproduction, copying, use, distribution, reuse, exploitation, making of second copies, mailing, transmission, modification, transfer or any other act done with all or part of the information contained in this website that has not been expressly authorized by the owner, is totally prohibited.
The user will refrain from using the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the site to send advertising, communications for commercial purposes, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to refrain from marketing or disclosing such information in any way.
3.4 Confidentiality and information security
The Entity respects the current legislation on data protection in a way that guarantees the privacy of the personal data provided through the contact channels made available to users, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss , misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
4. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by Spanish law. Any questions that may arise in the fulfillment and interpretation of the same, will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.